Investing In Your Dog
WE OFFER LIFE CHANGING RESULTS
Our Programs give you the skills and tools to feel confident handeling unwanted behaviors:
- Dog-to-Dog Aggression
- Aggression Towards Humans
- Food and/or Resource Guarding
- Separation Anxiety and Severe Fear Issues
- Reactive On-Leash
- Rushing out open doors
- Excitability - jumping on you or guests
" We have a completely different dog after training with Darlene. We were out of options with our terrier mix Benny. The first trainer we met with said they couldn't work with him because he was so aggressive; and our vet had to muzzle him for treatment and wanted to try medication. Darlene gave us back our lives and gave us the knowledge to work with our dog successfully." Sharon K.
programs tailored to meet your needs
board & train
Two Week Immersion
At Our Facility
Remote E-Collar and
Herm Sprenger Training Collar Included
We know what life demands of your time let us do the work for you!
- We do all the hard work to communicate with your dog, teaching them new commands and behaviors, using a variety of innovative and effective tools and training.
- YOU will also be learning through our learning portal remotely while your dog is with us.
- . This includes easy to follow leadership training with videos while your dog is with us.
- At the end of your dogs stay you will have a hands on comprehensive learning session at our facility.
- A two week schedule to follow, will go home with you, for practice with your dog. This helps you have continued success back home. We are also checking up on you with Phone and email support whenever you need it.
PROGRAM PRICE $545
Four One-Hour Sessions
Plus the $30 Herm Sprenger Training Collar
This program covers any issues on the walk and manners in the house (lunging, barking, growling, pulling, reacting to other dogs, etc.), as well as the Sit, Down, and Place commands. Our Basic Individual Training Program is geared towards dogs with lower-intensity behavior problems that do not necessitate a full immersion program. We come to your home, have some sessions at our Wylie facility, and use real life senerios outside in parks or dog friendly businesses. The owner should be prepared to do work outside the class setting to ensure continued results. Please contact us to discuss eligibility.
Supplemental Materials include:
- Comprehensive training on proper fit,
understanding, and use of the Prong Collar
- 2 week post-training plan with study guide
- Instructional videos and email communication
- Phone and email support
- 60 days to complete program from start date
Program price $845.00
Equipment needed for this course
$30 Herm Sprenger training Collar
This next-level course covers everything in our Basic Individual Training (Prong Collar), and adds the E-collar for off-leash recall and off-leash walking.This course is for dogs with behavioral issues like aggression towards other animals or humans, reactivity, anxiety, excessive barking. Plans using the E-collar and Herm Sprenger Training Collar include extensive owner operational training. The owner should be prepared to do work outside the class setting to ensure continued results.
Additional Skills and Materials include:
- State-of-the-Art low level E-collar training
- Socialization with balanced dogs
- Real world training scenarios
- 2 week post-training plan with study guides
- Instructional videos and phone/text/email support
- 90 days to complete program from start date
- Lifetime aftercare program
Three 1-Hour Sessions
Puppies Under 5 Months
Supply list will be provided
Are you excited about your cute new puppy, but need help in the basics of training? Let us help you raise the perfect companion for you and your family! Working with a dog in the early stages of life creates a balanced dog for years to come.
Puppy Support includes:
- Puppy basics
- Potty training
- Crate training
- Puppies must be 8wk-16wks old (No older than 16 weeks at final session)
- Puppies must be up to date on vaccines from a veterinarian (Having at least first parvo/distemper)
Puppies may be enrolled in our 2 week Board and Train Program at 5 months old.
"Darlene is our Fairy Dog Mother. We had worked with several other trainers and still had issues with our two labs. I couldn't be happier with the results she delivered. Even after training, she is available for consultation & coaching to help us through our challenges."